If you check out the Android Apps I Recommend section of this website you’ll see Dropbox listed. I thought I’d take a few moments today to share with you a few of the ways that I use it. If you’re an iUser they also have an app for you.
In case you didn’t know, Dropbox is a cloud storage service. By using it you’ll have access to your files anywhere you have an internet connection.
Both free and paid options are offered. You start with 2GB for free and can get up to 16GB free in various ways including inviting friends to join. My free account is up to 8GB. Most of the extra storage I got by beta testing different versions of their Android app.
When you sign up for an account you can install the Dropbox software on your PC or Mac. This allows you to keep a special Dropbox folder on your desktop. Any file put into it is automatically uploaded to the cloud. Any file uploaded to the cloud from your phone is downloaded to your PC and shows up in this folder. It’s really pretty slick.
cialis prescription quebec thesis defense powerpoint como e o uso do viagra personal reflection on assignment follow url go site assignmentexpert click here buy bulgarian diploma essays on value of sports and games oil price essay get link https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/4090-buy-viagra-no-rx-canada.html enter site https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-on-tornadoes/85/ professional resume writing services charlotte nc https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/biblical-worldview-essay/47/ anna university thesis format for me source link go site https://worldtop20.org/system/how-to-write-unicode-characters/30/ nrwa.org essay writing on my dream job professional resume how to list education silagra made by cipla custom written research papers https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-viagra-wholesale/100/ create paper esl expository essay writer services for mba good topic do photo essay Ways I Use Dropbox
* Every morning at 3am my phone makes a copy of my call log and texts. These files are then sent to Dropbox.
* After the 3rd incorrect PIN entry on my phone it silently takes a picture with the front facing camera and sends it to Dropbox.
* I have a folder set up where I put the audio of our Pastor’s weekly sermon. A link to it is shared with the congregation so they have access to the audio.
* Any picture taken with my phone is automatically sent to Dropbox.
* We have a “family” folder where my wife and I share files.
* If I start writing a blog post on my tablet I save it to Dropbox to have easy access on our PC.
* I backup this website to Dropbox every Sunday.
* Before a trip I can put a few movies on my Nexus 7 and have other movies stored to Dropbox. Once the kids have watched all those on the N7 I can delete them and download different ones from Dropbox.
Those are just a few of the ways I use Dropbox. If you have any creative ways you use it I’d love to hear them.
If you don’t have a Dropbox account you can sign up for free here. When you use that link we’ll both get a little extra storage.