diclofenaco potassio 100mg uses Today my daughters and I spent 8 hours at the 2017 Iowa State Fair. They got to dance in the morning and then I had to work for a few hours at my radio station’s booth. It was a prime spot for people watching.
Throughout the day I had many thoughts. Here are a few of them.
Random Thoughts From The 2017 Iowa State Fair
- No one looks cool eating a turkey leg.
- I’m glad I don’t have to lug a life-size stuffed animal around the fair. Good luck with that, buddy.
- It takes a brave person to wear white shorts to the fair.
- Interesting group. One girl is wearing an offensive t-shirt (in my opinion). Her friend is wearing a shirt displaying a Bible verse. Do they cancel each other out?
- I don’t miss the days of wearing a baby carrier or pushing a stroller.
- It’s easy to tell the difference between the farm kids and the city kids.
- I wouldn’t look good with purple hair but you’re rocking it, grandma.
- Not everyone can get away with wearing yoga pants. I know I couldn’t.
- What some people think are funny t-shirts and appropriate to wear in public differs greatly from my opinion.
- I thought smoking was against fairgrounds rules. If it’s not, it should be.
- If you’re over the age of 18 temporary tattoos don’t look cute on you. Especially if they’re on your cheek.
- I think I’ve seen more wagons and motorized scooters than strollers today.
- What happened to the root beer stands? There used to be several of them.
- I wish our booth was 20 yards to the North. Then I’d be sitting right on top of a PokeStop and could collect items every 5 minutes.
- When I retire I want to volunteer at the fair.
- I’d love to take someone from another country on a tour of the fair and then interview them afterward.
- Everyone should experience the Iowa State Fair at least once in their life.
- I hope the sun stays under the clouds all day. It’s nice and cool today. I’m not used to this. Normally I’d be wearing a shirt soaked in sweat.
- Good thing I’m coming back again later this week because there is plenty I still need to see (and eat).
- Next year I’m going to enter one of the food competitions. I not sure which one but I will enter.
- I wonder what the most calories consumed by a single fairgoer in one day is.
- I bet I didn’t look cool eating this Iowa’s Big Pork Leg… but dang it was good!