I spent a couple hours after work tonight getting the last of our Christmas shopping done. I really didn’t want to do it but getting it done tonight meant being able to stay home on Christmas Eve baking with the family.
While I was out and about several random thoughts popped into my head. I thought I’d share a few with you:
* How can every store be out of Rolos?
* I think the thing I like most about being tall is helping short people get things off the top shelf at store.
* It’s hard for people to be cranky at you when you overdo it with a cheerful attitude.
* Smokers really smell… especially in the wintertime.
* Seriously, how can there be a Rolo shortage?
* Next year I’m going to be more organized.
* I believe in “parking karma”. Do something nice for someone else in traffic and you will be rewarded with a spot close to the door.
* Maybe if I stop at one more store they’ll have Rolos.
* I like Christmas lights. They’d look prettier with a fresh blanket of snow.
* Traffic is going to go at the pace it goes whether you cuss and yell or just relax. It’s best to just relax.
* Are Rolos this hard to find in July?
* Oh Buddy! Put that back! She’s not gonna like that!
* I don’t like self check-out scanners.
* I wonder if caramel filled Kisses will work instead of Rolos? It’s worth a try because I’m not stopping at another store!
What thoughts have popped into your head while you were last minute Christmas shopping?