Recently TobyMac posted a Facebook status update that asked a simple question. What’s on your “bucket list”? That list of things you’d like to accomplish or experience before you die. One goal in your list could be simply to hire an RV in Queenstown and go on a road trip with your friends! Or to meet a celebrity. All of our bucket lists will be completely different and that’s what’s fun about having one. So no matter whether it takes you one month or one year to go whale watching california for example, once you’ve completed this goal, being able to tick this off only motivates you, even more, to get onto the next one! One of the best advantages to coming up with your bucket list when you’re younger is being able to keep living your best life as you age.
I hadn’t really thought about it before. So today I spent some time coming up with my bucket list:
1. Do the Richard Petty Driving Experience… preferably in Las Vegas.
2. Travel internationally with my wife. I’m thinking Paris would be romantic and fun.
3. Eat lobster in Maine.
4. Visit every state.
5. Voice an audio book.
6. Go on a mission trip.
7. Own a business. Not exactly sure what.
8. Have a small part in a movie. Even being an extra would be cool.
9. Attend an NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship game won by the ISU Cyclones.
10. Be a mall Santa for a day.
That’s my list. It may change or be added to but at least it’s a start.
What’s on your bucket list?