Another year is coming to a close and as it does I thought I’d take a look at this blog’s stats and see what the top posts of 2015 were. If you missed any of them the first time or want to read them again just click on the title.
Top 10 Blog Posts Of 2015
- Perfect Crockpot Potato Soup – Besides my chili recipe, this is our family’s favorite soup to make in the crock-pot.
- 10 More Iowa State Fair Tips – If you ever head to the Iowa State Fair these tips will help you out.
- Review: Lego Creativity Tour – I can usually tell whenever a Lego Creativity Tour makes a stop in another town because this post will get lots of views. At last check if you google Lego Creativity Tour reviews this post is the first one listed. I thought that was pretty cool.
- Product Review: Yeti Rambler Colster – I love when my kids get involved with my blog. This was a little experiment my oldest and I did. It was fun working together to see what the results were.
- Donating Blood For The First Time – I’ve found an easy way to volunteer and give back. I plan on donating as much blood as I can in 2016.
- Cheesy Crock-Pot Chicken Bacon Tator Tot Casserole – All the ingredients for this separately are great. Put them together in a crock-pot and awesomeness happens!
- Going Over The Edge For Special Olympics Iowa – I was fortunate to be able to participate in this event again. What an experience!
- Picking Your Parenting Battles – I didn’t use my parental veto powers on this shirt… and it all worked out.
- First Ever Family Applefest – What a fun day! I hope this becomes an annual event. I think the thing many people liked about this post was the making of the apple roses video in it.
- The Back-To-School Budget Experiment – This worked out so well we’ll do it again in 2016. May kids learned a little about the value of money and my wife and I learned that our kids can make wise choices when given the chance.
- Here’s a bonus one: Weekly Verse – Teens On A Mission – I’m always impressed when teenagers think more about others than they do themselves. This was a great example!
What was your favorite Faith, Family, and Technology blog post from 2015? I’d love to know! Feel free to leave a comment here or on the Facebook page.