The idea for this post came from another one a week or so back. If you’re interested you can read that one here.
Rather than post something that I’m thankful for each day in November… I decided to wait until the last day and do all 30 in one post.
So here you go. Thirty things I’m thankful for.
1. Faith – I’ve got a loving God and Church.
2. Family – I’d be lost without them.
3. Technology – It’s my hobby and keeps me out of trouble.
4. Crock Pots – Perfect for coming home to hearty meal.
5. Facebook – It helps me stay connected to family and friends… and reconnect with them too.
6. Health – My family has been fortunate to remain healthy this year.
7. Our new bathroom – I can’t begin to explain how nice it is to have 2 showers in the house.
8. Kids that can cook – It’s great to be able to have someone else that can help get supper on the table.
9. Smart phones – Helps keep my crazy life organized.
10. Jobs – Even though we are keeping our eyes open for new opportunities both my wife and I are employed and that’s a good thing.
11. Podcasts – I’m learning a lot and being entertained too.
12. Dance – My daughters love to dance and I love watching them.
13. Our house – It’s perfect for our family.
14. Our schools & teachers – They are the best!
15. Friends – I’ve got some great ones in real life and online.
16. Snowblowers – Never had one until this year. Should have gotten one years ago.
17. Coffee – It’s how I start my day. I’ll take it extra hot and extra strong please.
18. Google Products & Services – From Android to Analytics, Gmail to Google+, I use them all.
19. Farmers – They work hard and keep us fed.
20. Music – I love to play it on the radio and to hear my daughters sing and play it at home.
21. Bacon – Do I really even need to explain.
22. Netflix and Amazon Prime – They make it so it doesn’t really matter that we don’t have cable or satellite TV.
23. Clothes dryers – You can’t beat putting on a warm pair of pants on a chilly morning.
24. Small Towns – It’s great to know your neighbors and feel safe in your surroundings.
25. Ribeye Steaks – Grilled to medium and served with baked potatoes and a salad. Can’t think of a better meal.
26. Financial Peace University – It’s given us the tools to work our way out of debt. We’re not there yet but we’re getting close.
27. The military – What they do to serve and protect our country deserves praise.
28. Bluetooth Speakers – It’s how I listen to podcasts in my truck.
29. This blog – I’m grateful for a creative outlet to combine my passions.
30. YOU – It is humbling knowing there are people who take a moment or two out of their busy lives to read my thoughts. It’s something that I don’t take for granted.
Those are a few of the things I’m thankful for. What’s on your list that isn’t on mine?